Post-Production 2- “focus of your editing”

 I am still going through the stages with my rough and choppy looking pictures, but it has become much easier to edit. I moved my Magazine in order to make sure that the writing was distributed evenly. I also worked with my partner to ensure that the overall project had as many similarities as we had. The post production side of things has been the toughest, mostly due to us having make sure everything is perfect for submission. getting this work in has been especially challenging with all the software issues, but the setbacks are only minor in the long run for a better looking end of production post. My magazine seems to be where I want it to be, and is almost fully done. I have made sure to put in the proper edited photos with the right pictures, and made sure to move my content title, and ensure that the selling line and masthead are properly matched. 

Comments