Peer Review
As found through the peer review, my peers and I were able to identify my issues with the Magazine.
1) I found my issue with my import that it ruined my pictures and created a blue outline. I will have to unlock the text box and make them transparent. With this, I will also need to re-upload pictures into the software to ensure that my method of importing is not ruined again, and coming out with higher quality work.
2) I will need to even out my spacing. With my feature article I will need to even my text boxes out so it doesn't look funky. I need to properly line them up and create more space for my pictures to push over, as though I have a solid aesthetic, this will help the magazine look much more refined, and helps the text and photo lining look more even.
3) I will undoubtedly need to work with my partner and make sure that our projects are completely even. As of now, mine has a more refined look in terms of a male aspect, so instead of only creating appeal to males, I also need to create an appeal for a female audience, and thus we must work on making the magazine much more gender neutral.
4) With my peers, I will need to find a better thematic font, instead of the bold as it comes on too strong and too masculine. As of now, I have not determined what it will be, but I will need to revise in the coming weeks to find a better solution to this issue and find middle ground.
With this, my peers consultation of my magazine had a very positive outlook. As though icy import originally messed up the transfer into Blogger, the photos I took were said to be very professional and nice, and that I was able to capture a great amount of detail. I think I have the perfect format and layout, but all I need is more revision and refinement.
Comments
Post a Comment