Storyboarding

 For me, storyboarding was a simple, and basic process. I believe the most challenging part of the storyboard in my opinion was creating a layout, and thus following that layout. With this came the proper way to have created a mast head, and still searching for the need of a selling line. Collaborating with a partner also proved to be an issue, as we both had to keep the same idea and basis. As stated by Higgins in 'Storyboarding your way to success,' raising levels of creativity and solving problems more effectively were noticeable throughout. When planning things out, a lot of our collaborating proved to be an issue because we had to many concrete ideas which we also needed to get rid of to achieve a final product. In my opinion, the hardest part was the creation of trying to have a flow throughout the magazine. As stated by O'Brien in 'Filmmaking across the curriculum: a beginners' guide,' story sequence is pertinent to the creation, and in my own opinion, I interpreted this as the way we had setup our magazine to flow and read.  This became challenging, as the editor and author, I had to think about the perspective of a reader, and see what would be most appealing to someone like me. 

With this came the fun of storyboarding, and how enjoyable it was knowing I could create something I didn't know was achievable in my eyes. Even though it is only the layout, it feels good to see that it is something that I can achieve, and that I feel good with sharing. 






Comments